Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Resting is Boring


I like sleeping, but this is getting ridiculous.
 

O.k., I'm sticking with the cat theme here for one more post.

As some of you may have gathered from my last entry I've been a bit tired from what some may describe as too much riding. Is that even possible?

So, here I sit in a forced state of "non-riding". Sure, I do my little commute back and forth to work, but really it's so short that it's like heading to the fridge for another beer. I think I'm ready to get back at it as I find myself getting stir crazy, even missing the routine. I never thought I'd say this (just ask my wife), but I actually think I'm getting tired of laying around. My clothes are getting tight, pizza is starting to seem...uh, not that great anymore, and I am really getting into The Voice.  Clearly, it's time to start riding again.

The Mukluk will be dusted off this weekend as I head out into the woods, just to see if I remember how to do it. Hopefully I haven't forgotten.

More to come....


Eki

No comments: