Saturday, December 1, 2012

Eki Chronicles NEW and IMPROVED!

Hey guys, the Eki Chronicles just got a major shot of adrenaline. My blog has now moved. You can check me out here:  www.ekichronicles.com

If you have my blog linked on your own blog I'd greatly appreciate you taking a minute to adjust it to reflect my new site. Also, I'd love it if you subscribed to my blog which will now be contained within the new site. You can either click "read blog" or the Eki Chronicles tab on the top of the page.

I hope you like the new site and the new look.

Thank you to Quinn Williams for all his hard work. The website exceeded all expectations I had. And, hey if you want a great work out, check out Quinn's gym in Superior, Wi - Kinetic Fitness.

Don't be afraid to leave a comment to let me know what you think of the new site.

Thanks,

Eki

No comments: